Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thinking Hat Thursday

Today we learned 2 new things. We learned about Thinking Hats and we learned how to use voicethread to record our ideas. We used the yellow and black thinking hats to talk about whether or not children should be allowed to drive cars. The yellow hat ideas were the good points and the black hat ideas were the bad points. Have a listen to our voicethread and see if you can think of any more ideas. Leave us some feedback to tell us what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Very cool voice thread Room 1! I don't think it would be good, because I think you would have trouble seeing where you were going in a car and you could have a big crash and be very late for school! MrsB Room14

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever class you are! Wouldn't it be such fun if children could drive cars? I think it would be hard to find a place to park your car at your school if all children drove themselves there everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like it when the person said I could drive home half way through school. I liked it when they said that it's not good to learn how to drive when you're a kid because kids aren't allowed to sit in the front seat. KND

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked about the kids that they can go anywhere by themselves. I would go to a chocolate factory in my car. LC

    ReplyDelete